Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Wild Peanut

Asda have just started stocking peanut butter made by The Wild Peanut, which currently has only been stocked in Harvey Nichols. By my reckoning, the term 'Wild' can be used here in two senses: firstly, 'wild' as in 'running wild' because this is an inherently natural peanut butter with no additives or preservatives. The second sense is 'wild' as the opposite to 'tame'.  There is nothing tame about this peanut butter, because their new range includes innovative and revolutionary flavours including 'Hello Honey', 'Ooh Chilli', 'Chocolatey', 'I'm Bananas' and 'Super Cinnamon'. What's more, the jars are funky, bright and cheerful - perfect for putting you in a good mood first thing in the morning! 





I've tried chocolate peanut butter before... it's like molten Reese's Cups in a jar. So if that's making your mouth water then you should definitely give that one a go. 'I'm Bananas' definitely makes sense too because I have a brilliant recipe for sublime banana and peanut butter cookies. I think I might buy 'Ooh Chilli' for my Dad for Father's Day. He likes his heat and has peanut butter on toast every morning. It will certainly wake him up!
£2.49 a jar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...