Sunday 14 June 2015

Personalised Jaffa Cakes


You can now get personalised Jaffa Cakes. Ok, so it's the box and not the actual Jaffa Cake which is personalised, but I'm still really excited! Just think of how many tricky present buying situations these are going to solve... so long as the recipient likes Jaffa Cakes! But who doesn't??! And it’s not just names that you can get printed on the packets, there are also nicknames, greetings and phrases to choose from too. However, you can't choose whatever you want; it's got to be one of the options programmed in the system. But with over half a million options, you're bound to find something for everyone. I've had a quick play around and all the usuals are there, including 'Marry Me', and I was also relieved to see that all of my close friends' names are available. To get a personalised box, just go to the new McVitie's site and start customizing. Can you stop at just the one box? I know I can't! They're just £2.49 each.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...