Tuesday 2 June 2015

Dr Oetker Mug Cake Mix

A dessert that's ready in five minutes? A warm chocolate cake you can make with only a whisk, mug, microwave and milk? And only 79p? Yup, such a delight DOES now exist, thanks to dear old Dr. Oetker. Asda are now stocking this new range of 'Mug Cakes', which (as far as I'm aware) are the first Mug Cake mixes to be sold in UK supermarkets. I've made a few microwave mug cakes using recipes and my attempts have turned out either too rubbery, too eggy, or either under or overcooked. I've never regretted making a mug cake, but I've also never had one that was as good as actual non-mug cake.... Let's hope these new mug cake kits can change that! This range has three variants: vanilla with chocolate chips, lemon and chocolate. Each pack makes one cake. 

79p, Asda

Dr Oetker Mug Cake Chocolate ChipDr Oetker Mug Cake Lemon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...