Wednesday 15 July 2015

9Bar Chia Berry

Chia seeds are popping up left, right and centre these days, and despite not being a health-freak, I find that I am positively rattling with them! I'm sure that's no bad thing; they're meant to do a world of good.....
The latest chia product that I've spotted is this new release from 9Bar. It's part of their super-seed mix range, so it contains a generous dose of sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and hemp seeds. Add in chia seed, with its high content of Omega 3s and you're looking at seriously healthy snacking! Along with all that comes the tang of juicy raspberry, plus a touch of indulgence in the shape of a luxurious carob (think chocolate) coating. 
Spotted in an independent health food store. I'll let you know if I spot it in a supermarket. 

9BAR Chia Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...