Friday 17 April 2015

Review: Yoomoo Yogurt Lollies

I have long been a fan of frozen yogurt, so I was eager to try these lollies. The concept is very good: they're healthier than most standard ice creams, cheaper to buy than tubs of frozen yogurt, and you don't have to munch your way through an entire tub (although, to be honest, I really don't find that a problem!!).
The size of the lolly is alright. Not as small as some of the frozen yogurt mini ice creams that supermarkets are bringing out in their own brand name, but not as big as a magnum. Just right, I'd say. They are attractive in appearance; colourfully marbled. However, it was the eating experience that disappointed me. I was expecting a great flavour from Yoomoo, considering how scrummy their tubs of frozen yogurt are, but I felt that the Mixed Berry flavour was a bit insipid. The Strawberry was better, but still not very rich - more like Nesquik strawberry milk powder. (I haven't yet tried the tropical) . Also, the yogurt melted in my mouth a lot more quickly than a lot of other lollies, which I suppose is due to the yogurt element. Nevertheless, it still shortened the eating experience. 
I probably wouldn't get these lollies again, especially if they're not on special offer.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...