Sunday 26 April 2015

Review: Tango Eezy Freezy Tasty Traingle

    • These freezable triangles aren't new, per se, but I've never spotted them on the supermarket shelves before. So when I saw them in Sainsbury's, I though I would give them a try. And I certainly don't regret having done so! They were good! Orange juice from concentrate is the third ingredient listed, after water and sugar, and it only comprises 8% of the ice pop. However, you certainly wouldn't believe it because they taste as if they could be pure orange juice. They have a lovely rich, realistic orange flavour, as opposed to an artificial orange squash-y flavour. I would certainly get them again. I found out that Tango also make Blue Raspberry triangles which I'd like to try but I'm not sure if they're sold in the UK. If anyone tracks them down, please let me know!
      • £1.50 for a box of 5 in Sainsbury's.


4 comments:

  1. I found the blue raspberry version in The Works and Poundland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the blue raspberry version in The Works and Poundland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue ones are sold in b&m bargains, pound land, the range and a few other shops like that, they're really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...