Wednesday 8 April 2015

Review: Hula Hoop Pufts




These pufts are a new addition to the Hula Hoop family. They are a light wheat and potato-based spin of the familiar hoop. The packet doesn’t tell you how they are made; whether they are air-popped, baked etc… The company has been secretive about their traditional Hula Hoop recipe, so perhaps the new Pufts are no exception!



The packet felt very empty, and sure enough, upon opening, I discovered what appeared to be a rather meagre offering of the hoops. I assumed that this accounted for why there are so few calories in a packet, and that it wasn’t due to the way they are made. However, my first impressions were too hasty. Once I started making my way through the packet, I realised that the quantity was just right for a mid-morning snack. Most importantly, the hoops are brilliant. They are incredibly light but sufficiently crispsy and satisfying to bite into. They melt in your mouth, but not before you’ve had a decent munch! The salt and vinegar flavour mild, which compliments the lightness of the hoop.


Would I buy them again? I already have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...