Sunday 8 February 2015

American chewing gum flavours from Trident

I found these two fantastic flavours when on my hols in America. They're among dozens of exciting chewing gum flavours that you can't get here in the UK.
 
Splashing Fruit is not particularly sweet, but is refreshing and citrusy.





I chose this one because the combination of grape and lemonade really intrigued me.... 
I couldn't imagine how grape and lemonade worked together, and thought that Trident must be going barmy. But I was wrong! Trident have come up trumps again with another great tasting chewing gum. If I were to do a blind taste test, it wouldn't be obvious that this was grape and lemonade flavour - the taste it subtle, but more sweet than the Splashing Fruit. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, and I hope it's only a matter of time before it appears on the shelves in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...